There are many benefits to choosing a rotomold spa from American Spas. Whether you choose our economical four person spas or more luxurious square six person spas; going with a rotomold or rotationally molded spa offers many benefits and may be a great choice for you.
Trying to decide? Here are some benefits of choosing a rotomold spa:
- Less expensive – Rotomold models are far more economical than traditional acrylic models and cost less to install and heat as well.
- Portable – American Spa models can be relocated if need be for gardening or lawn maintenance and can even go with you when you move!
- Lightweight – Most rotomold spas weigh between 200-300 lbs. making it easier to install and maintain.
- Cost effective – Lower heating and operating costs help keep operating costs down.
- Plug and go models easy to move and install – No electrician or formal installation needed.
- Eco-Friendly – These models use less energy and are well insulated for maximum efficiency. They are also recyclable for minimum impact on the environment.
- Durable and indestructible – The rotomold process makes for one of the most durable spas on the market. They are practically indestructible and are easy to repair if necessary.
- Look like other spas – You can add skirting and textured looks for an aesthetically pleasing look.
Do you own one of our rotomold spas? We would love your comments.